The largest township in South Africa, steeped in struggle history and today an exciting, bustling and friendly place.
Guided tour of:
- Baragwanath formal and informal market
- Freedom Square (astounding and moving )
- Regina Mundi Church (the central meeting place during the struggle; Michelle Obama spoke here in 2011)
- The Soweto Theatre ( Opened May 2012. Absolutely extraordinary)
- Hector Pieterson Memorial and museum (outstanding museum)
- Nelson Mandela’s house (1950’s)
- Sakhumzi’s for an excellent buffet lunch.
Soweto is safer than Sandton!
R750pp. includes lunch and all entrance fees.
2018 – Jan 16, Feb 15, April 19, June 14, July 10, Sept 13, Nov 5, Dec 13.
How to make a Booking
To secure your place, please:
- Phone Chris Webster on 0828005425 or 0119181969
- Email at email@example.com
- Use the form below and we will contact you.
[contact-form-7 id=”337″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Transport: I will pick you up at your village in a minibus. No more than 10 passengers per tour