Pretoria and Surrounds
The Administrative Capital of South Africa, founded in 1852 and a major player in the history of South Africa, good and bad, it is possibly the most attractive city with its Jacaranda trees and Rose gardens.
Guided tour of:
- The Voortrekker Monument (a harrowing story)
- Church Square (steeped in history)
- Melrose House (An aristocrat’s home)
- Sammy Marks’s Mansion (similar to Downton Abbey, same era)
- Jan Smut’s House (No frills here)
- Lunch in Sammy’s rose garden
PHOTOS COMING SOON
- R800 pp includes lunch and all entrance fees.
2018 – Feb 1, Mar 22, May 15, June 21, Aug 14,Oct 23,
How to make a Booking
To secure your place, please:
- Phone Chris Webster on 0828005425 or 0119181969
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the form below and we will contact you.
Transport: I will pick you up at your village in a minibus. No more than 10 passengers per tour