Constitution Hill, Newtown and Main Street
From mining camp to a city in 10 years and to a major city in 30 years. Johannesburg, city of Gold!
Guided tour of:
- Constitution Hill (see where Daisy De Melker, Winnie Mandela, Nelson Mandela and others were jailed and the out-of-the ordinary Constitutional Court)
- Newtown (Wouldn’t you like to know how your City and suburbs came about?)
- Main Street (see how Urban Genesis are winning back our City) and a drive by of the spectacular FNB Stadium where the World Cup Final was played in 2010.
- Lunch at Arts on Main
R600pp. Includes lunch and entrance fees
2017 – Jan 26th, Mar 30th, May 23rd, July 6th, Sept 12th, Nov 14th
How to make a Booking
To secure your place, please:
- Phone Chris Webster on 0828005425 or 0119181969
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the form below and we will contact you.
Transport: I will pick you up at your village in a minibus. No more than 10 passengers per tour